Bowhunting South Africa
eBook by Willem Frost
A Guide For The International Sportsman
The Bowhunting South Africa eBook is a must if you are a bowhunter dreaming about hunting on the Dark Continent and dreaming about hunting fascinating species in wild, faraway lands.
Here is all the information you need before you embark on your next unforgettable adventure in Africa!
The 'Bowhunting South Africa' eBook
- The appeal of bowhunting in South Africa
- Advice for first-time bow hunters to South Africa
- Bowhunting ethics
- South Africa's bowhunting regulations
- Thoughts on hunting and conservation in 21st Century Africa
- Some notes on the Cape buffalo
- Bow hunting plains game species such as black wildebeest, blue wildebeest, bush duiker, Cape eland, blesbok, gemsbok, impala, kudu, nyala, red hartebeest, springbok, steenbok, sable, tsessebe, warthog, waterbuck and zebra
What will 'Bowhunting South Africa' do for you?
- Advise you on how to find a suitable outfitter for your safari
- Advise you when and how to plan your hunting adventure
- Inform you about equipment requirements for African plains game
- Inform you in which parts and in what habitats to find the different species
- Familiarise you with the various species, their habits and behaviours
- Show you quality images of the most popular species
- Provide you with valuable tips for bow hunting in Africa, including tips on travelling
- Familiarise you with the salient hunting rules and regulations
- Advise you on how to behave in the African hunting fields
- Advise you on appropriate bow hunting tactics for the different habitats and species
- Introduce you to the complex conservation issues facing modern Africa and provide you with hard-hitting facts and views in this regard
- It will take the guesswork out of your African safari and help you prepare properly for the adventure of a lifetime!
About The Author Of Bowhunting South Africa
Willem Frost was born and raised in the South African countryside. The playgrounds of his youth were the Magaliesberg Mountains and the Marico Bushveldt in the unspoilt north-western parts of the country. He has spent decades in the African bush exploring, hunting, studying and photographing the fauna and flora of his beloved Africa. Today he owns and operates a game lodge and bowhunting enterprise in the Limpopo province of South Africa. This book is about him sharing his experience and knowledge with the visitors to his country.
Bowhunting South Africa
Richly illustrated with colour photographs taken on safari in Africa.
Over 130 full-size pages
Over 120 full colour photographs
Ready to order?
Just click the order now button below and you'll be taken to a secure shopping cart to place
your order, where after you'll be advised how to download the book, without any delays or
Order now and receive a complimentary electronic copy of the classic by Colonel J H Patterson
'The Maneaters of Tsavo and Other East African Adventures'
PLUS a complimentary 20 image screensaver for your PC featuring Africa's mammals
Here's how you'll get your e-books
After your transaction has been processed, you'll be directed to our secure download area. You'll get instant access to the e-books! They come in a downloadable Adobe Acrobat PDF format and are readable by both PCs and Macs. You can start reading them in just minutes!