Choosing the right safari shirts for an African hunt is important. Think about the features you might find useful like pockets and shooting shoulder pads.
Characteristics And Functions Of Good Safari Shirts
- Comfortable for many hours of wear.
- Non-synthetic material to be sweat absorbent and quiet.
- Cooling features like vents and mesh.
- Long sleeves. Button loops for rolling-up sleeves - rolled down for warmth, protection against sunburn and insect bites. Rolled up when hot and you are encouraging a suntan.
- Pockets - better to be buttoned rather than velcro which can be noisy.
- Other optional features - cartridge loops, shoulder padding for shooting.
- Khaki, green, brown colours rather than white or any bright colour.
- Permethrin-impregnated fabric to repel ticks, though these shirts tend to be made of synthetic material.
Safari Shirts From Amazon
(Place cursor on image for details)