Why Global Rescue? Most African hunters are not aware of the serious deficiencies of their health insurance, travel insurance, platinum card program or SOS hotline service. These programs do not respond promptly and do not have in-house medical and security professionals to deploy to your location anywhere on the planet to solve your crisis. Global Rescue has a proven track record of success under the most difficult conditions.
Because healthcare in much of the world is either poor or nonexistent, Global Rescue provides the medical and security expertise combined with an ability to deploy our own professionals to the exact location of your emergency. We empower our members to decide where and when they want to be transported, giving them a higher likelihood of a positive outcome. When the emergency is far from civilization, Global Rescue can send field rescue teams to where our members need us most. When a natural disaster strikes or political turmoil escalates to civil unrest, members who have upgraded to Global Rescue's security membership can be immediately transported home safely.
- Medical consultations in English by world-class physicians
- Deployable medical, security, and rescue teams
- Field rescues for members who need hospitalization but can't get to a hospital
- Paramedics and healthcare professionals deployable around the world
- Evacuation and transfer services on medically equipped helicopters, jets and commercial aircraft
- Medical Transport to member choice of home country hospital
- Emergency security evacuations for crisis, war, or natural disasters (for members who opt for this service)
- Aircraft can be launched in as little as 90 minutes
- All US based Global Rescue authorized medical service providers are certified by the Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS)
- Travel intelligence including recommended inoculations, weather, country and regional stability and crime reports
- Emergency message relay to family members
- Local physician and dentist locator services
- Telephonic interpretation
- Visa and passport services
- Local legal referrals
- Transport of mortal remains
- Services available 365 days per year, 24 hours per day
Shakari Connection strongly recommends that you enrol with Global Rescue prior to embarking on your African hunting safari.