Bushman Insect Repellent
Page Updated: Jan 2020
Bushman is a top-selling brand of Australian personal insect repellent which has been successfully tried and tested in tropical areas. It is applied topically to exposed skin to repel mosquitoes, sandflies, midges, flies, fleas, ticks, head lice, mites and other insect pests, as well as leeches. Bushman Repellent has been tested to be effective even in harsh conditions such as on an African safari.
Please note, this page contains affiliate links, which means Shakari Connection receives a commission if you make a purchase using these links.
Bushman Ultra Insect Repellent
- Comes in an aerosol-free pump spray.
- Contains 40% DEET which effectively repels insects for 8 hours.
- Protects you from biting insects - mosquitoes, sand flies, midges, ticks, gnats, lice, fleas and tsetse flies, ants and leeches.
- Uses Time Release Technology which means longer lasting protection as the DEET is released more slowly on to the skin surface.
- It is water, sweat, and rub resistant.
- Has a light feel on the skin for comfortable wearing - not oily nor greasy.
- Has a pleasant, neutral odour.
- It is available online and is shipped internationally.
- Buy Now
More On Insect Protection In Africa