Wing-Shooting In Portugal
The wing-shooting in Portugal provides great sport and is incredibly good value for money when compared to other destinations.
Red-Legged Partridge, Pheasant & Hare Shoots
Walked up shooting over pointers.
- All-inclusive charge per person for a 2 or 3 day hunt
- Plus a fee per person for the Portuguese hunting licence and mandatory insurance
Included In Shoot Price:
- 2 Days of hunting averaging 8-10 birds per gun in the line (5 guns is 40-50 birds)
- 3 nights accommodation (shared basis) with meals, soft drinks, beer & wine in moderation
- The services of local guides and dog handlers
- Refreshments served in the field
- Return transfer Lisbon Airport
- Transportation during the hunt
Excluded From Shoot Price:
- International flights
- Cartridges (available at cost locally)
- Travel and cancellation insurance
- Hunting license and hunting insurance (approximately 105 Euro per each hunter)
- Alcoholic spirits/liquor
- Single room supplement per night, if required
Red-Legged Partridge & Hare Shoots
Portuguese Hare Shooting
The ducks are bred in several dams using the same method as in Scotland for more than 20 years.
Duck Shooting in Portugal
Mallards In Portugal
Duck Hunting In Portugal
Photographs courtesy of Edgar Cordeiro
More On Hunting In Portugal
You May Like...
The Partridge by Colin L McKelvie (1993). A magnificent production with colour and sepia illustrations by Richard Robjent to match the fine text by Colin McKelvie. The entire book is devoted to the Hungarian or grey partridge, a sporting bird on both the European and American continents.
Back to Top
Wing Shooting In Portugal
Page Updated: May 2020